Amongst the included programs:
- Disk utilities (partimage, wipe, hdparm, ntfs-3g, Darik's Boot and Nuke)
- Recovery/backup utilities (photorec, testdisk, rsync)
- Cracking utilities (john, pdfcrack, fcrackzip, chntpw)
- Benchmarking programs(stress, dbench, tbench, bonnie++, sysbench)
- Hardware recognition tools (hardinfo)
- Network tools (net-tools, netcat-traditional, wireshark)
- Wi-Fi monitoring/cracking utilities (kismet, aircrack-ng)
The list of notable apps is here.
The project really crams a lot of utilities into a small download. I recommend adding this to your toolbox, either on a CD or USB stick (it will fit on a 512 meg USB stick if you use the Ubuntu USB Startup disk creator). Download the most recent version here, or visit the project page here.