Sunday, November 10, 2013

SyntaxHighlighter Highlighting in new Blogger Templates

I've been having issues with SyntaxHighlighter with my new Blogger theme, so I'm using this post to get the bugs worked out.

SELECT *
FROM users
WHERE user_hasClue = true;


I was having issues with posting XML code, but I think I've resolved them.
Here's an example of my XML problems. The image below and the code above it should be the same:

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 


For a period of time, the XML code snippets looked like this:


The two StackOverflow questions that have been helpful in researching this topic are here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12464924/blogger-syntaxhighlighter-doesnt-work-at-all 

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6849890/syntax-highlighter-3-0-not-working-on-blogspot/15328620#15328620

Here is the stuff I added to the "head" of my template HTML (feel free to use it if it's helpful):


No comments:

Post a Comment