Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Pandora Console is nearly here!


In anticipation of the upcoming OpenPandora console release, some videos of the OS and final case have recently been posted. I will share them with you.

OS Snippet #1:



OS Snippet #2:



OS Snippet #3:



Here is one of the first assembled Pandora consoles:



Multiple Pandoras in action, at a variety of different tasks:



EvilDragon's Pandora Prototype:



N64/Analog "nubs" demo:



D-Pad demo with Picodrive:



These are very exciting developments. I am among the people who pre-ordered this console, and I have been waiting patiently for it to arrive. Good things come to those who wait. I look forward to getting my Pandora console in the near future!
Visit Pandora Press for more Pandora Console info from the unofficial blog.
The official Pandora Console page is located here.

1 comment:

  1. This device has multiple features like if we are not playing game we can do the other stuff on it, like me can surf the Internet, we can wont on the word sheet.
    Pandora console

    ReplyDelete