Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pandora Console update

Well, I've been adding videos to my old Pandora post, but I think it's time for a new post.
I have some more videos, as well as some wallpapers that I've created.

First, some videos.
The D-Pad "Fireball" test in Street Fighter II:



Quake 2 using the analog nubs:



Videos showing Panorama, a new launcher that is being developed for the Pandora.
Test builds are available here:



Pmenu emulation using Panorama:



A Panorama theme called Magma:



Although the 3D Models of the Pandora have been released, it appears to have been in error, and the 3D files have been made private again. Nonetheless, here are some Pandora wallpapers:
The original image came from AndyL on the PandoraPress blog.

The others are mine (Click for full versions):






















2 comments:

  1. These are nice wallpapers but I think you can make it more better by giving different looks. I mean you can use different angles and also different shading effects. I appreciate your 3d work but you should try different angles. Because all wallpaper just looks same.
    Pandora accessories

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3D model is not currently available, so it is not possible to make this image from other angles without creating your own 3D source file.

    Please stop including links to your store in your comments, or I will be forced to delete them.

    ReplyDelete